ATTORNEY JOB OF THE WEEK
We represent insurance companies with immediate needs for attorneys in all forms of tort litigation, including auto accident and slip-and-fall accident injury claims, products liability, medical malpractice claims, business disputes, oil-field contamination claims, and related matters to provide them with defense services.
The attorneys will draft and file responses to lawsuits on behalf of clients, locate expert witnesses, prepare oral and written discovery, negotiate settlements, interpret insurance policies and when necessary, bring cases to trial.
The attorneys will also:
· handle and manage litigation files from inception through trial;
· prepare motions and memorandums of law;
· prepare pleadings, discovery, demands and responses;
· draft reports and provide file analysis.
Job duties include conducting all aspects of discovery, attending depositions, court appearances, arbitration and trial. The ideal candidate will possess excellent writing, computer, and analytical skills. Insurance defense experience and jury trial experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Juris doctorate required.
· A minimum of 4 years insurance defense experience.
· Analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Atlanta, GA 5682-MH1054@emailagent.maxhire.net
· Dallas, TX 5683-MH1054@emailagent.maxhire.net
· Detroit, MI 5681-MH1054@emailagent.maxhire.net
· Houston, TX 5684-MH1054@emailagent.maxhire.net
· Phoenix, AZ 5685-MH1054@emailagent.maxhire.net